Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Fawwaz

"Assalamualaikum.
Its been a while since i last posted any entry here. Nothing much happened in my life. I mean interesting ones. Haha. Anyway im finally here in my home blogging in front of my tv. Yeah im currently on my mid semesster break for a week. Yeay! Okay seminggu je pon macam cuti sebulan. Lulz. Actually i need to come up with a proposal for my thesis. Ahhhh. Still dont have any idea what to do with it. Thinking of doing about space planning. Hmm 

Anyway back to the topic. Last Saturday my nephew celebrated his 1st birthdayy hee Alhamdulillah. Dah besar dah anak buah cik dah ni. Hikhik. Besar setahun la i mean. Dia pun tengah fasa nak berjalan je kerja, pergi sana sini, panjat sume benda. Hahaha. His parents actually wanted me to bake a lego cake for their son but there were somethings that cannot be avoided, my brother decided to just celebrated at his office, Menara Great Eastern. "






Okayy sebenarnya entry post ni bertarikh 23/4/2013. Tengok la betapa lamanya aku tak post pape kat sini. Entry ni dok terperap berapa bulan dah baru nak di post harini. Hahaha. Busy sangaaaaat.

Anyway im currently on my study break. Tapi mood study tak muncul muncul lagii. Cuak juga ni. Dah la 8hb nak kena hantar interim report. Iye laa. Interim macam masa degree dulu tuuuu. Chapter 1 pon barely made it. Sekarang dok tengok Running Man lagi. Hikhik

Not sure when will I be posting anything here again, cause an exam is coming! Got lots to tell, Bangkok trip and stuff. Hehehehehe

Later then!

ps: Fawwaz dah tak nangis dah nak pergi school sekarang. Siap excited lagi
.

No comments: